Posted: 11th October 2021
Omni Productions is looking for a highly-motivated and organised Production Coordinator to join the team on a short-term contract (approx. 2 months) from mid-October.
You will be supporting a small but hard-working and fast-paced production team on the delivery of several TV commercials in the lead up to Christmas.
Following onboarding of our systems and templates, you will hit the ground running and jump straight into a supportive role.
Remuneration is £600.00 per week. Standard APA rates will apply on shoot dates.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contracting external crew and booking kit
- Undertaking location cast and crew logistics
- Preparation of production documentation such as call sheets, shooting schedules and risk assessments
- Picking up props if required
- Supporting the production team on-set
- A team player who collaborates well and can also work independently
- Experienced working in an agency or production company across every area of production
- Positive, friendly and approachable
- Efficient and organised with excellent attention to detail
- Confident and happy to ask questions if you don’t understand something
- Able to carefully manage your own time and stay motivated if home working
- You will need a driving licence and car
Desirable but not essential:
- It would be great if you have an understanding or experience helping to manage TV ad delivery through Clearcast and Caria but it’s not essential and we can train you on this if required
- If you have any experience with Covid safety on set that would also be helpful
If you think you are right for this opportunity, please send your CV with a covering letter explaining why to: email@example.com