Start date: Early August
Rate: To be discussed
Omni Productions is looking for an experienced Film & Video Producer to help support our in-house production team on a short-term contract basis.
You may be asked to work on a variety of projects from creatively challenging online content, animations, photography, radio ads and TV commercials. You will be working with a variety of budgets, treatments / pitches.
It is essential that you have solid experience producing both small and large productions from concept to delivery. Ideally you’ll also have experience handling TV admin, including clearcast management and playout.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting creative, presentations and pitches
- Supporting client management and day-to-day communications
- Contracting external crew and kit, undertaking logistics, producing shooting schedules, risk assessments and call sheets
- Building and managing budgets on both large and small scale productions, this includes ongoing reconciliations and management of expenses of all outgoing costs on the job
- Managing TV admin for any commercials, this includes TV, radio and cinema deliverables. A solid understanding of Clearcast, Caria and TV delivery systems would be ideal if not essential
- Working as part of a production team that includes an in-house producer/director, editor and creative director/director. As well as being able to deliver projects solo if required
- Overseeing edits and final deliverables in post-production
- An innovative and commercial thinker who can help shape pitches and pinpoint opportunities
- Creative and efficient
- Experienced working in an agency or production company across every area of production
- Hard-working with acute attention to detail
- A team player who collaborates well and can also work independently
- Able to carefully manage your own time and stay motivated if home working
- Energetic, engaging, confident and positive
- A multi-tasker who is and able to juggle priorities
- Positive and “can do” attitude
- Excel in verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to work with content creators, agencies, brands and internal stakeholders
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years relevant professional experience, working for a production company, agency or broadcaster
- In-depth knowledge of pre and post-production from concept development to delivery
- Ability to work extended hours, including nights, weekends and holidays if required
Who we are:
Omni Productions is a Bristol based production agency working with regional, national and international brands across multiple industries.
The company produces a variety of work from online content and animations, to TV commercials, cinema and radio ads. The team approaches each production with care, dedication and positivity.
With a focus on value for money, quality and delivering results – our priority is connecting people, collaborating, social responsibility and ultimately creating something that drives positive change.
At Omni Productions we are conscious of our impact on the world around us and realise we can add more value to society through how we work, who we work with and what we produce. In 2017 we became a certified B Corp and joined a community of like-minded businesses and people, who shared our values.
Head office is located on Bristol’s Harbourside at historic Underfall Yard.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com