We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of users of the Omni Productions website, and we will only use the information we collect about you lawfully.
Data Subject’s Privacy Notice
Omnifarious Ltd. T/A Omni Productions act as both the Data Controller, and the Data Processor, for all data processing operations which take place on the site.
Omni Productions have appointed a DPO, who can be reached at email@example.com.
A DPO fulfil a number of roles, one of which is to be the primary and independent point of contact for Data Subjects, namely you. The easiest way for you to raise concerns regarding the processing of your personal data by Omni Productions is to email or send a letter to our contact details above.
Purpose of Processing Personal Data
No personal data is collected on this site. unless submitted by you through our contact form or via Google Analytics.
Data Subject’s Rights
Under data protection legislation you have a number of Rights with regards the processing of your personal data.
Right of Access
You are entitled to access your personal data so that you are aware of and can verify the lawfulness of the processing.
This is best achieved through submitting the Subject Access Rights (SAR) to the DPO. In summary, you have the right to obtain:
- Confirmation that your data is being processed;
- Request access to your personal data (a copy); and
- Other supplementary information which corresponds to the information in this Privacy Notice
This information will be provided without charge; without delay and within one month.
If an extension is required or requests are considered manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because they are repetitive, Omni Productions may choose to: charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information; or refuse to respond. The reasons for this will be formally notified to you and your rights to appeal to the appropriate Supervisory Authority, i.e. UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) https://ico.org.uk will be highlighted.
To protect your personal data, Omni Productions will seek to verify your identity before releasing any information, which will normally be in electronic format.
Right of Rectification
You are entitled to have personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete. Omni Productions will support your request and you should have a response within one month of your request. In the unlikely event Omni Productions does not take action to the request for rectification, Omni Productions will inform you of your rights to complain or seek judicial remedy.
Right of Erasure
You may request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing. The Right to Erasure does not provide an absolute ‘right to be forgotten,’. However, you do have a right to have personal data erased and to prevent processing in specific circumstances:
- Where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed;
- When you withdraw consent (and this is the basis of processing);
- When you object to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing;
- The personal data was unlawfully processed;
- The personal data has to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation; and
- The personal data is processed in relation to the offer of information society services to a child
Right to Restrict Processing
When processing is restricted, Omni Productions is permitted to store the personal data, but not further process it. In this event exactly what is held and why will be explained to you.
Right to Data Portability
You may request to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services. This allows you to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability. The Right to Data Portability only applies:
To personal data you have provided to Omni Productions;
- Where the processing is based on your consent or for the performance of a contract; and
- When processing is carried out by automated means
In these circumstances Omni Productions will provide a copy of your data in CSV format free of charge, without undue delay and within one month. If there is a delay to this, you will be informed.
Right to Object
You have the right to object to:
- Processing based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling);
- Direct marketing (including profiling); and
- Processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics
- Automated Decision Making and Profiling
Omni Productions does not employ any automated decision-making or conduct profiling of Data Subjects.
By using the website, you agree your personal information will be handled as described in this Privacy Notice.
We only use the Google Analytics cookie, which gathers data about usage so that we can understand how people use the site: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
No other cookies are set by this site.