What is a HR and recruitment video production?
Research by LinkedIn has proven that over 75% of job seekers research a company’s reputation and employer brand before applying. Video can act as a powerful and accessible way to showcase your organisation’s culture as part of your recruitment campaign.
Not only does using video grab the attention of more viewers, but it also gives you the chance to differentiate your company and promote the culture you have been hard at work developing for years.
Although qualities like technical skills are important in the hiring process, ensuring a cultural fit is equally as important. By giving potential employees a look at the environment they could be entering, you can help them decide if it’s a right fit for them before even applying.
Using video in recruitment campaigns is a great way to boost your SEO efforts and improve your presence in search results. According to Brightcove, video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic from search engine results pages (SERP).
Why a HR and recruitment video?
- Gives applicants the chance to see if they are right for the job, which leads to increased quality of applicants
- Research on OnGig shows candidates spent more than triple (316%) the time on a video job description (2 min. & 54 seconds) than they did on a text job description (55 seconds)
- Videos are adaptable, relatable, engaging and, done well, can be great value for money
- More and more HR professionals are using social media channels for recruiting (such as Meta, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.). Using video on these platforms video is essential
- According to Wordstream, video generates an amazing 1200% more shares than text and images combined!
- CareerBuilder survey has found that job postings with videos have a 34% greater application rate
- Present your employer brand and sell your employee value proposition to your potential job candidates
- Save time and money on managing recruitment
- Communicate your organisation’s culture and values
The right recruitment film shared internally can help retain existing staff by reminding them why they chose to work for your company in the first place, saving more time and energy on managing recruitment and staff turnover.
We aim to secure additional footage when shooting a recruitment film allowing you to repurpose the content across multiple channels. For example, alongside the hero video you could have shorter cut downs that focus on specific job roles, employee benefits or company culture. These can then be shared to more targeted audiences on social media.
“We have managed to attract a brilliant pool of candidates both from within the CPS and, for the first time, from the wider marketplace.
I believe that the video and social media campaign were integral to the success of this critical recruitment exercise.”
Why choose Omni Productions?
We produce meaningful work that’s engaging, impactful and ultimately drives results.
Omni Productions manages all production services end-to-end. Our well-proven production workflows mean we keep creativity flowing, whilst ensuring that budgets work harder and production runs like clockwork!
Would you like to discuss how we could help you produce video content in line with your HR recruitment goals? Please feel free to drop us a line or read more on our blog.