Video production company in the heart of Bristol’s thriving creative scene
Bristol’s unique blend of history and innovation makes it an ideal home for Omni Productions. As a city known for its technological advancement and artistic spirit, it provides a vibrant and stimulating environment for our creative work.
Our location in the historic Underfall Yard, nestled between the city’s Marina and the River Avon, places us right in the heart of the harbour and connects us to our city’s diverse cultures and narratives.
At Omni Productions, we see ourselves as an integral part of Bristol’s thriving creative scene. Our work is influenced by the city’s spirit of innovation and creativity, and draws on its authenticity and independence.
Why choose Omni Productions?
Omni Productions are a team of experienced video producers focused on producing meaningful moving image. Meaningful content, results, relationships and engagement. Here are some of the reasons why you should choose us to produce your next video in Bristol and the South West:
- We are experienced and creative video producers with a proven track record of success
- We have a deep understanding of the Bristol creative scene and can connect you with the best talent
- We have access to the best resources in and around the city, including studios, equipment, and crew
- We are passionate about creating high-quality videos that will engage and have a positive impact on your target audience
- We offer the same experienced team from the pitch through to delivery (you are never handed down to junior account managers)
- We offer transparency on budgets
- We add value by getting more from our shoots and making the edits work harder across different channels
“Working with Omni has been really refreshing – there’s no pretence, they are just an honest bunch of people who really want to deliver the best work they can – good isn’t good enough for them! They have taken time to really understand our customers, and always use that insight when considering creative ideas.”
Our video production services
Our Bristol studio offers a wide range of in-house video production services. We can help you create high-impact TV commercials, compelling talking head testimonial videos, engaging HR and recruitment videos, eye-catching sponsorship ads, high-quality campaign photography, powerful charity videos, local or national cinema ads, informative product demo videos, engaging animated motion graphic explainer videos, educational resource videos, and radio ads.
How much does it cost to produce a video in the UK?
The costs associated with video production are incredibly varied and depend on a wide variety of elements, including:
- How many locations and where are they, around the UK or international?
- Do we require a studio?
- Is it simply a talking heads testimonial film, animation, or a TV Commercial?
- Do you require script writing and creative idea development?
- Do you require a named actor, presenter, or recognisable voice-over artist to feature in the film?
- How long is the final film required to be, and how many versions?
- Are we delivering for broadcast or online?
- Do you require music or stock library licences?
- Will there be a need for special effects in addition to the post-production editing?
- Do you require multi-language subtitles, audio descriptions or dubbing?
- Is there a specific deadline that could affect production costs?
- Do you need additional marketing materials, like promotional clips or behind-the-scenes footage?
- Will you require ongoing support for video analytics and performance tracking?
We pride ourselves on being open and transparent when it comes to the associated costs for our video services, and we’re happy to explain in detail where all the budget line items are being allocated.
If you would like to discuss what it might cost to produce a video for your marketing campaign or to support your business, please drop us a line to speak to one of our in-house producers.
While there are many video production companies in Bristol, Omni Productions offers a unique set of services and benefits that make us the best choice for your next project. Here are just a few reasons:
As a certified B Corporation since 2018, we belong to a global community of businesses that use their influence to create a more inclusive and sustainable economy.
Each B Corp member must meet the highest verified social and environmental standards performance, transparency, and accountability. Committed to being carbon neutral, we carefully calculate our business travel miles for all our productions.
Read more about our Values and impact.
Our team at work
Directions to Omni Productions in Bristol
Our Bristol office is located at the historic Underfall Yard nestled between the Bristol Harbour and the River Avon.
if you would like to find out more about this wonderful city, explore the Visit Bristol website.